Monday 28 September 2015

Gold Book

I found it really hard to just choose 2 children to be mentioned in the Gold Book because I am delighted with the way everyone has settled into FS2 and is able to follow our new routines. But here are two children who have shone brightly these first few weeks;

Ella C has settled wonderfully into class, so much so, you would think she has been with us for years. I am loving having Ella in FS2, she is kind, loving and so friendly.

Madisyn is the happiest person I have ever met. I love to see her bright smile each morning and it stays all day. Thank you Madisyn for being our little ray of sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of Ella for being nominated to go in the gold book! She has really surprised us by how confidently she has settled into school and made new friends.

    ReplyDelete